Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Little Sicko

This week little miss Ava has been awfully sick. She has had a fever up to 104.7 so yesterday I took her into the doctor. It turned out to be tonsillitis. I use to get that every year, so she is just like her mommy. Today her fever broke and she is doing much better. Noah has been such a sweet big boy. He has entertained himself so well.
Jeff and I have never let our kids sleep with us, it's just a rule we have always had and we like it that way...(we do have morning snuggling sometimes though) but when my kids are sick, usually Jeff goes to the couch and the little sickling sleeps with mommy. Well Ava thinks it's like her right now to sleep with me! Today at nap time, she cried for 30 min yelling "no Mommy's bed" we will see how tonight goes!
Daddy loves to snuggle with his babies, 2 nights ago I got about 3 hours of sleep so I made Jeff stay home from work....he was such a big help! Thanks Hunny.

Oh yea, brother has been everywhere. He has decided that he wants to be mobile all the sudden. He is climbing on everything, we have at least 1 major spill everyday poor kid, but he gets right back up and starts again. He is one tuff cookie!

No comments: