Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Back to the ICU

Noah was doing so well earlier, even dancing and singing in his wheelchair as we left! The dancing Noah didn't last for long, only a short eleven hours before he was overwhelmed with constant vomiting. We rushed him to the ICU today around 2pm and his vitals and blood pressure were in a critical state.

The doctors can't seem to figure out what is going on and conveniently the neurosurgeons are all taking the day off! Noah has been in a comatose state nearly all day and we are very concerned about the possible effects this could be having on his brain. Tomorrow they will be conducting some seizure testing on him. Please pray for our little guy.

7 comments:

Mama C said...

Crystal and Jeff,
I have been praying all day for your little guy, and will continue praying. So sorry to hear that things turned a backwards corner. If I can do anything for you, PLEASE let me know. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love you!

Tim said...

Jeff and Crystal. I am so very sorry to hear that Noah is back in ICU. I am praying for him and you all with renewed fervor. I can't even begin to understand what you are going through or why God is allowing this to happen, but I do know this...God is in control and He loves little Noah and you and He our refuge in times of trouble. Let's keep putting our trust in Him. If there is anytthing at all I can do, please don't hesitate to ask. In His love, Tim Stephan

Betty said...

We're praying for you and little Noah.
Deuteronomy 31:8 says that "The Lord is the one who will go before you; He will not leave you or forsake you. Do not be afraid or discouraged." Have peace in that the God of this universe is with you! Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you all! We love you guys! Love, Paige Croswhite

Aunt Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am praying for you guys

Becky

Siobhan said...

Crystal, Bless your heart I am so sorry that you guys are going through such a hard time. I get on here everyday hoping to see good news. Not today :( I am keeping you guys in my prayers. Love ya and thinking of you guys!!!