Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Today...so much better than yesterday!

Thank the Lord!!! Noah woke up today and is doing SO much better! He had some tests done earlier and we should know those results sometime tomorrow. This has all been such a roller coaster of emotions for us and we appreciate your prayers more than you know.

Hopefully we will be going home within the next couple days and won't be returning to the hospital! We love you all, thanks again for lifting us up in your prayers.

5 comments:

Janene said...

I've been praying for you.

I was close to your house today and was thinking of you. So glad he's doing better.

SandGs Mom said...

i've been praying for you all weekend while I couldn't check your updates. I'm so glad he's back on track! Maybe I'll be able to touch base this weekend.
God Bless, Sarah Armstrong

Siobhan said...

So very glad he is better. He is such a little angel. I wanna meet him and Ava so bad. Hopefully soon. Will keep praying that he stays well!!!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

So happy for your little family and Noah...Prayers continue of course...good luck with the test results....

Mama C said...

I'm so glad to hear the good news! Praise God! I have been praying and praying for your sweet Noah.