Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Home Again...hopefully for a long time

I thought I would put this one on, cause I needed a good laugh!
Ok so I am exhausted and my nerves are shot. We ended up going back to the hospital just 11 hours after we had been discharged. Noah was vomiting nonstop and was comatose again. It was one of the scariest times of my life. I have only seen him that sick a few times. We still have no idea what was wrong, we did a EEG to check for seizures, but the only thing it showed was slow brain waves (which is caused by a developmental delay) but they didn't see anything that looked like seizure behavior.
We are home today, Jeff went to work, so I have both kids all by myself today. I fee stressed, because I am going to have to give Noah all his EV meds by myself which is 5 times a day.
Noah also isn't acting like himself today...he is very loopy and giggly.....please just pray that through all of this he hasn't lost any cognitive function.
Thank you!

























































































1 comment:

Mama C said...

Bless your heart Crystal! You have been through so much. I'm so glad to hear that you are all back home now. Just want you to know that your family is constantly in my thoughts and prayers.