Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Friday, September 4, 2009

sept 4th update


Here is the drain coming out of his head. This is draining the spinal fluid. This is what he looks like when he does open his eyes...it doesn't even seem like him.

Noah still continues to not do very good. He is almost in a coma-tose state. When he does open his eyes, they are glazed over, and crossed. It is killing Jeff and I to see him like this. Especially over what we thought was just an infection. I don't have alot of details. I wish I did. I don't know what to do, or what is going to happen. For sure his new shunt won't go in until mid to the end of next week. They will keep checking his spinal fluid to make sure he isn't getting an infection in that too.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

oh Cystal! Our hearts are breaking for you over here, this must be so hard for you both. To watch and wait and not know would be killing me, so I'm praying for that peace you can't understand to fall on you and most of all, praying for protection of your little Noah during this time and complete healing!
Love, Sarah and Travis

Sarah said...

opps, typo, Crystal not Cystal, sorry about that!

Debbie Pennock said...

Praying for you friends! Lean on God not with your own understanding and He will give you strength. I know you need it right now for your precious son.

Anonymous said...

I am praying hard for you guys. I'm sorry you are having to go through all this. Noah is lucky to have you guys for parents to love on him so much. I'll be praying for peace and healing.

Tara said...

Crystal, you don't know me, but I saw an update on Ann Yetton's facebook page. My daughter, Sydney, has cerebral palsy and also has a baclofen pump. Your story has hit very close to home with me, and I want you to know that you and your family are in my prayers.

Grandma Cathy said...

Crystal and Jeff, I am very sad about Noahs problems. My heart is with you all in this time of need.I want you to know your names are on the prayer roll and will be in the prayer circle dailey untill
Noah is well again.
Love Grandma Cathy

RissaRoo said...

Praying for Noah! I am so sorry this is happening. God has Noah cradled in His hands, I pray that you will all feel His peace and grace through this and that he will be much better soon!

Anonymous said...

Crystal, Dad (Rock) has kept me up to date on Noah since he visited you guys. He called me Friday and he was very upset, I could tell. My heart goes out to you and your husband and ofcourse little Noah. I will be praying for you guys and thinking of you!!

Love Siobhan