Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Feels like home...

This picture makes me laugh, because "It feels like home". This is what it is like most of the time when Jeff gets home from work. Before he is home, our schedule is so structured....breakfast, baths, preschool, naps, snacks, lunch, making dinner, laundry,, but when Jeff walks in, it's like I can take a breath and get a huge hug, and then this picture happens....Ava, starts being silly, dancing, giggling, babbling doing whatever she can to captivate her daddy, Noah starts doing the same, except he likes daddy to get right down on his level, and he shows Jeff what toy he wants to play with right then. I love this picture because it represents what Home is like, and I feel like I can breath easy!!




2 comments:

The Tripps said...

You were born to be a mommy!

The Hill Family said...

so cute! And I love the photo of the kiddos at the top!