Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Update 7/2

The Surgery went well with no complications, and we are very thankful!

We have been through alot of surgerys with Noah, but I think that out of all of them this might be the most painful for him. The Neorosurgeon said that he had to go through alot of Noah's nerves and muscles to get the cathater placed. When he came in this morning he prescribed another pain med, so I hope later today noah might feel better.

We definately need prayer for Noah's Pain level, and for restfull sleep for him. He has to lay completley flat for the next 24 hours and then he can start sitting up, but for a 3 year old that is torture.

I am at the hospital, so I cant update pictures from this computer, but I am going home this afternoon to take a nap, and I'll try to squeeze some in.

Thanks

2 comments:

Lara and Shawn said...

Crystal- So glad to hear that all went well. I will keep Noah and your family in my prayers. I hope the new pain medication helps him to be more comfortable.
Prayers,
larissa

Siobhan said...

Crystal, Dad just called and said you guys were shopping because you had to get out of the hospital. He has been keeping me up to date on everything since you called him and told him about the surgery, and asked him to come visit. He was soooo excited. I am glad to hear that the surgery went well. My thoughts and prayers are with you guys!!!