Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In Hospital

Hey everyone, Noah is in the hospital. We came to the emergency room yesterday morning and they admitted us right away. He has RSV, which can be extremely difficult on former 24 weekers. I have never seen him this sick. He has had very high fevers all night, up to 106 degrees. He cant keep anything down because his coughing is so bad. His little muscles are so tight because he is so sore, I have been trying all morning to massage his little legs down. He is unrestfully sleeping, and then wakes up screaming. Please pray for us, I don't know how long we will have to stay, but he is back on oxygen, so for a few days probably.

All of this is really hard with Ava. She needs us so much, but we have kind of been putting her with whatever family member has some time. She also has started coughing and getting a fever, I may be in here with her in a few days who knows.

Thank you
Crystal

9 comments:

Tom and Cindi said...

Oh Crystal!! I will be keeping Noah, Ava, you and Jeff in my prayers. I will pray for a quick recovery for Noah and that Ava does not get it.
Blessings, friend. Miss ya!

Carla said...

I am so sorry. I know it must be difficult. I will be praying.

Mama C said...

I'm so sorry to hear this news Crystal. Your sweet family are in my prayers. Please let me know if I can help you with anything. Love you all!

DrMom said...

Crystal and Jeff - We will pray for you guys tonight at small group! Also, I will be in touch to see what we can do to help you all. Is he at Primary's?
Nancy and Tim

The Hill Family said...

I am so sorry...please keep us updated when you can - your entire family will be in our prayers.

Malec Family said...

Oh goodness Crystal, I'm so sorry to hear about Noah. We will definetely be praying for his healing during this time and for him to also get some rest. I will also keep the rest of your family in prayer for handling this situation during this time and for you all not to get sick and also be able to get the rest that is needed to be there for Noah. God is good and gracious!

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal! Poor little man. Hopefully he will be feeling better really soon. Milo just got over RSV too. He had a nasty cough and fever, but didn't end up in the hospital. Not being a preemie, maybe Ava will do the same.

Anonymous said...

Crystal - HE still holds your precious little one in HIS hands! I'm praying for a swift recovery and that Ava fights off the virus quickly. Much love!

Anonymous said...

Since I received your e-mail, I am regularly praying for Noah and your family. If Ava needs somewhere to play, we live on South Mountain and hang out at home a lot. We have a park nearby and Lincoln is around Ava's age. Just let me know and I'd be happy to have her over!!