Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Poor Noah...

We had such a wonderfull day yesterday...we drove up to park city and spent the afternoon at Uncle Brad's house. (Jeff's brother) The kids always ask to go see "uncle Bwads house" so we did, the drive was incredible and Brad has a cozy fire place...sniff, sniff:( Anyway the kids had a blast and when we got home, we took them down to bed and as soon as we started to get Noah's jammies dressed, he threw up ALL over Jeff (I mean all over it was Nasty) So we put Ava to bed and our tradition is for Jeff or I to sleep in our bed with the sick child and the other to sleep on the couch. It was my turn, Jeff had to work today, but Noah got all excited when we put him on our bed (They have NEVER been allowed to sleep with us unless they are sick) and he whispered "Daddy can you hang out with us"!!! So we all three laid in bed and watched football! It was a very special memory...It was so fun to see Jeff and Noah fall asleep in each others arms:) Jeff finally did find his way to the couch about 1am!



1 comment:

Sarah said...

oh my goodness that's a sweet picture! Speaking of pictures, I still haven't forgiven myself for accidentally erasing those pictures from your memory card right after Noah was born! You all were so much more gracious to me than I was to myself:(.