Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Becoming best buds:)





Noah's new buzz cut!




Noah and Ava are quickly becoming best buddies....Noah goes straight to sister when he sees her, and If he gets up before her, he says "baby?" "baby?" until I show him where she is. They have a little love affair. Ava watches Noah everywhere he goes, and squeals and giggles while watching him play, when he comes over to see her, she gets this sweet little smile and just watches every move he makes. It makes my heart so happy....Ive never had this much joy in all my life, Seeing my kids love each other is so amazing!

1 comment:

connie said...

This is awesome, I love to watch brothers and sisters play when they are so little and they don't care that everyone can see that they love each other... I love the pictures...
Connie
GBU all