Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Monday, April 14, 2008

Fun in the sun! (and putting up a shed)

Sunday it was 75 degrees, and because our new van is so long, we had to buy a shed to hold all the stuff that was in our garage so my van can fit. Jefferson came over to help Jeff with the project. They were amazing, they did everything, these are two tuff guys, I think it only took them about 3 hours....meanwhile me and Jen and the kids got to relax in the sunshine. I went to another yard sale this week to find some outdoor toys, and Noah and Ava had a blast playing with what I found. I felt so pampered to not have to worry about the shed. Thanks guys!

Jen showing Noah how to use his new rocking horse
Little Princess
Noah with pizza face, our dog Daisy dying to lick it.

Yummy!!
Oh please what are you looking at?

Don't you just want to squeeze me?




My incredibly hunky husband....yummy:)

Nana and Judy soaking up some rays

Me and my bestest buddy

our pretty mountains in the background
After all the work was done, I put Noah to bed, and we all sat around the fire pit and relaxed, I love the sound of a crackling fire.


Miss Ava loved looking at the flame
What would we do without cuddles from our men?

Lucky Dog

1 comment:

connie said...

Looks like it was a fun day, I cna't wait to be able to spend time out side, when it is not so humid like here in Ky...