Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Our almost 2 year olds custom bug!

For Ava's bday I wanted to get her a power wheels car. Noah has one that is a F150 that he got from grandpa rock when he was a baby, but I wanted them both to have one. Of course me being me, I would never pay the $250 they cost new....no way i went on KSL (it's like a local craigslist) and found this little beauty (just kidding) for $35. It was way beat up and the lady said that it may need a new battery because she couldn't get it to run (batteries are like 30 bucks so I was OK with that) I got it home and my amazing husband got it running! It didn't even need a battery just some wire work. Then he got to customizing it. I swear girls I didn't touch the car once. he did the entire thing from start to finish on his own!




And It cost us $5.00 in paint supplies! She will love it!!! Sorry girls he is taken!

No comments: