Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ive been tagged

The tagging rules:1. Post the rules on your blog2. Write 6 random things about yourself3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post4. If you’re tagged, DO IT and pass on the tag.

1)I am in school right now, and I HATE it....It's like the last place I want to be. I use to really like school, until I had my children, now I sit in class listening to some stupid lecture, hearing people try to sound way smarter than they really are, and all I can think of is how much I want to be crawling around on the floor saying ga ga goo goo!

2)Everyone that knows me knows that I have a major addiction to planning. I would like to know what is going to be happening 10 years from now, this very minute. I am taking classes so that my prerequisites are done when Ava starts school, so that I can get me degree by the time she is in first grade, so that Jeff and I will never feel stressed for money again, so that we can pay off our van quicker, and so that we can pay off the mortgage in 15 to 20 years, so that we can enjoy life, and go on more vacations,(which by the way, I have those planned out for the next 10 years) I watch the weather so many times a day, just to make sure that it is staying the same, so that I can plan out what my children will wear so I can lay their clothes out the night before, even if all were going to do is sit around the house, Last night going to the fair, I honestly thought how I should dress the kids for 2 hours, Going back and forth between outfits (this one will be too hot if the sun comes out, this one I can just take off this layer, and she will be cooler)Anyway it's way out of control.

3)I'm usually a really happy person....It takes alot to get me down. I think that's one of the best qualities I have. Jeff says that's one of the main reasons he fell in love with me :)

4)I am still trying to decide on a Major...for a while I really thought I was going to do nursing, but lately, I really feel like I am not smart enough to make it through that program, plus I really just liked the money aspect and the scheduling, In actuality I'm not sure I would even enjoy being a nurse. My whole life I have wanted to be a teacher, I know that I would be great at it, and one of my main things is that I want summers off, but now I'm just not sure if I could handle being around children all day, and then all night. Then for a few weeks it was dental hygiene, but I don't really thing that one I was serious about....so my latest idea, is doing what Jeff does. I know I could get through school, because I actually did alot of Jeff's homework for him (I know but he was working 2 jobs) I could also use my creativity which I would love to do.....I have to make up my mind before the next quarter starts...EEK!

5)I really like Grey's Anatomy, the new season is starting soon! I can't get enough of John and Kate plus 8. Oh and Lost I'm totally addicted.

6)Jeff and I act like total idiots around each other....We have our own little language (well he would say that I make up words that aren't words and try to pass them off as the real ones) Like he thinks its Oofta (who has ever heard of that come on, its )OUSTA! He likes to scare me and I hate it, there have been a few times he has scared me so bad that I have started crying, and wouldn't talk to him for the rest of the night...the rule is now that when he gets home he has to make a lot of noise, so that I can hear him and not get startled, and he isn't even aloud to come in if I'm vacuuming.

Well kids are crying Id like to do 7 but nap time is over...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you could just blow off school for right now and enjoy your babies. They're only going to be this cute and sweet this one time in your life. School will be there when you get around to it. And only Jesus ever knew what was going to be happening 10 years from today.