Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Miss Ava is here!

(My last pregnancy picture) Hi everyone, so today was our little Ava's 1 week birthday....she is so amazing. This experience was so incredible, and I am so thankful to God for allowing us to have both birth experiences, to see what it was like to have a healthy big baby, and also to experience what is was like to almost lose your child. I never thought I would be thankful for that experience, but it has taught me so much, and the bond that I have with Jeff would never be the way it is without that.

Ava was born on November 10th at 8:15 in the morning. She weighed 7 lbs 2 oz. Jeff got to come in the operating room with me and see her come out, we both cried and kissed, not believing that we heard her cry right away. Jeff got to hold her as soon as they cleaned her up, and he brought her to me and let me kiss her, It felt so good, I couldn't see her though through the tears! I got really sick from the medicine, I did with Noah too, so I don't really remember the next few hours, but I know all my family was there marveling over our little miracle.

This is Jeff and I when we got to the hospital, we were both so nervous, I giggled alot since that is what I do when I am nervous.
Jeffy giddy with excitement
My sweet Nana, I think she may have been more excited about the baby than anyone!
Give me a break I just gave birth, you wouldn't look so hot either! Noah and Ava
Jeff's mom and grandma
First bath, not very happy!
Noah and his new little sister
Home from the hospital!

Sweet little angel

God is so good.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Crystal- Ahhhh she is beautiful!!!! I am so happpy to here that every thing went as planned and that she is home and healthy! God bless your sweet little family!
Love ,Jessica!

Sarah said...

Congratulations you guys! She's beautiful! And so perfectly plump. I remember when Milo was born, the tears were flowing just with such gratitude that everything was "normal" and healthy. Praising the Lord with you!
Love, Sarah and Travis

Anonymous said...

Jeff & Crystal,
Oh so precious and wonderful!!
What an amazing blessing!
Thanks for sharing.
May God continue to bless you and your darling family.
Love,
Tom & Cindi

Anonymous said...

Congrats Guys! She is so cute and chubby. I love it. I am so thrilled that you got to have the full term experience we both missed out on the first time around. Praise God.
Love, Amber

Janene said...

Thanks for posting those great pictures. You look fine by the way. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see Ava again. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Hello guys!!! Congratulations on baby Ava! Daisy wanted so badly for her little cousin to be born on her birthday...so close. We are so excited for you and cannot wait to meet Ava and Noah! God Bless those precious miracles!
Love and hugs-
Dale, Juley, Daniel and Daisy

Anonymous said...

that's a lovely p-ssy