Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

4 weeks left!

I though I would do a quick update to let everyone know what's going on....I went on Tuesday for a checkup, and everything still looked great. Ava is 5 pounds (which is the 81st %) What can I say I guess I grow them big! She moves non-stop so there is no wondering of she is still OK...which I worried about all the time in the beginning.

I go in for my last check up on the 23rd, all they will do is check my blood pressure and check the heart beat, I won't even be getting an ultrasound cervix check, because I am so far along! Then I go in on Nov 9th to get the cerclage removed, and then probably will have her within the next 24-48 hours after that. I can't believe I am only 4 weeks away, I am excited and also scared. I really hope I can figure how to handle two children under 2, when Noah isn't even close to walking and is far off from being potty trained....It will be like having twins, since Noah isn't even at a 12 month old level yet.

I will be posting a new picture of the belly soon, I never imagined I could grow this big, I understand now how miserable you can get, and how hard it is to breath and sleep! I am trying to just savor every day, praising the Lord for allowing me to carry my little one this long. Praise be to God!

My husband and mother in law have been working around the house pretty much non-stop since they arrived. They have cleaned out the garage, Put up a work bench for Jeff. Cleaned out the storage room and built shelves, Pruned all the plants and flowers so they are ready for winter, today they have worked all day building an underground water trench so that we don't have anymore flooding in the basement. We have gotten pretty much everything ready for Ava, we have the kitchen downstairs just about finished so I can do bottles and dish washing and everything downstairs. We got a carpet shampooer that is so neat. I haven't used it yet, but Jeff did and it makes the carpet look so nice.

Well there is my "quick"update. There is just so much to tell everyone. Thanks for the prayers and encouragement!

Crystal

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations and praise the Lord Crystal! I just can't wait to see your beautiful daughter in a month! (pictures I mean). I'd love to see some pictures of your house too if you ever have some time to post some. I miss you and love you!
Always, Sarah

The Hill Family said...

that is so awesome crystal!! Thanks for keeping us updated! We will pray you make a smooth adjustment from one kiddo to two!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Crystal! Way to go! Ava us going to seam so big to you guys. She will grow fast too, so take it all in. Adjusting to two is hard, but with time it will happen. Tayden is still mad with us sometimes for having Milo, but then when Milo is sleeping he always asks where he is. I am assuming this means he does enjoy his company some. Anyway, I guess that is to be expected. Take care!
Amber