Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween

Hey everyone, I wanted to post another quick update before things get to crazy here. This was the Halloween party that we went to at primary children's hospital. It was for kids with hydrocephalus. We had a lot of fun! Noah's costume was my uncle's from when he was a little boy, so it's about 45 years old. We got so many compliments on it, it's still in perfect condition. We also went to another party a few days before this one, for the Jordan Valley School, they are the ones who do Noah's early intervention. It was so packed, hundreds of children. We ate sloppy Joe's and drank root beer, one of Noah's very first times having Soda, and he had the biggest burp of his life sitting at the table, I was very proud. He didn't sleep much at all that night, me and Pam got up with him several times, Pam more than I, but it takes a night like that for me to realize just how lucky I am to have a baby who sleeps 10 hours straight.



These are some friends of Jeff and I, the mom's name is Cheryl, and Allison the little girl on her lap was born around the same time Noah was. They were in the NICU together. Cheryl and I had many tuff day's together, sitting in those uncomfy purple rocking chairs, but every time we see each other, we always say how happy we are to be done with that place, and finally have healthy toddlers!






So just to let everyone know, Ava's birthday is approaching quickly. We go in on November 10th to have the c-section. I don't know if I will be able to post a picture of her until about 3 or 4 days later when I leave the hospital, but I will do my best to get all the info up as soon as I can.
Crystal












1 comment:

Jessica said...

Crystal- His costume is so cute! That is crazy that it is so old and it looks like new! I am so excited for you to be haveing that baby girl in a few days! So Caleb goes to the Jordan devlopment school to on thursdays he goes for his speech delay. We were going to go to the carnival they had but I got off work late and we missed it. That would have been nice to see you there I miss you so much and my prayers are with you for having a healthy baby girl! Love you , Jessica