Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Hey everyone, hope you had a hoppy Easter! Sorry that was really stupid, but it's late, and I have an awful headache, so if my spelling wasn't already horrible, it will be worse. Here is Ava, in her cute little dress, I just love baby toes!
I have found my hand!


Wow, is this dress big enough mom?

My little man.
I realized just how bad all of our clothes clash today after I took all the pictures, but we are poor college kids, so next year I will make sure we all match! Noah's clothes are hand me downs from Noah's cousins and Ava's are from a garage sale, or maybe the clearance rack from JCPenney (don't get me wrong I LOVE hand me downs and garage sales, I just wish I would have thought about us matching) Oh well.


Please just get her off me



I have had some of my friends ask me "why don't you ever have pictures up of you and Jeff" Well the answer is that our kids are way cooler than us. Also I always have the camera in my hand, but I will try to get some good shots of just my hubby and I when we go to Virginia next month.
My silly parents

Geez I love 'em

Since I know that 99% of the people who read this are women, I just want to address the chesty shots I take. I had no idea just how bad my boobs hang out of everything, I am a milk cow, I have more milk than I know what to do with MOOOO. I'm up almost 2 cup sizes, so unless I wear turtlenecks, they just always are trying to make themselves known....I really do not want to be flaunting them everywhere, i swear, I just apologize for how awful it looks! I swear I have more self esteem than that lol.

Jasa (LaLa)as Noah calls her hanging out the kids great grandparents


Noah HATED these ears, he had the biggest tears in his eyes, when I wouldn't let him take them off.


Mom I hate these, they have pink on them


Sister liked them though!

Well hope this is enough pictures for you.
Love to all KISS!

5 comments:

Lindsey and RC Reynolds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey and RC Reynolds said...

The kids look great hope you all had a great easter.
love ya,
Linds

Jeana said...

Crystal...don't even know if you remember me or not...but a note on the "chesty shots"...I too am breastfeeding and I am suffering the same curse - gallons of milk and gallon jugs don't hide well in any shirt! Honestly, I know it feels like it is horridly obvious, but I didn't even notice until you pointed it out, so take comfort from someone who is totally in the same boat with you! You look great!!

Jessica said...

My dear firend Crystal I love all the pics soo cute!!! Don't worry about your tata's amking them self know your a nursing momma it's ok we all get it all of us momma;s anyway heheheh I love you and your sweet darling family!

connie said...

Crystal,
I'm so glad that you found me on here, I love all the pictures of the kids and the family... Yeah Jess is right about the tata's... That is awesome that you go to The Rock Church, Ronnie is loving it... I am so happy all my kids are now saved Praise the Lord... Did you here we are moving back to Utah as soon as our house sells, and I will be working back at LifeWay??? Talk to you soon...