Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Sept 7th update

Noah completely woke up this morning!!! It was so good to see our little boy back to normal!!

Thank you so so so much to all of you who have been bringing meals to the hospital, it is such a blessing to not have to worry about food! Thank you Alyssa for being such a great friend and setting this all up...I love you! Thank you for all the prayers you all have lifted up on out little Noah's behalf!

This is one of the things we do alot...all four in the bed hanging out!
This is Noah's catheter that goes directly into the ventricles of his brain...it is draining the spinal fluid until he gets the new shunt put in on wed (that will be a more risky and much more painful surgery than the 2 last week....we need MEGA prayers for that one)



Noah being a silly boy








Yea wheelchair riding...we were crusing the hospital strip....looking for pretty chicks!!

Nana and Ava










I have NEVER like coffee, until this week...now I can't get by without it.
This is how nap time looks at the hospital
















Now for what you all want to see.......TA DA, the face of our little hero!






























5 comments:

Mama C said...

I'm so happy to see Noah's sweet face and his precious smile again! You are in my constant thoughts and prayers.

SandGs Mom said...

So glad to hear this update Crystal. I'm praying of your family and especially sweet Noah. I hope to see you at MOPS soon!
Love,
Sarah Armstrong

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

It is so nice to see Noah smiling...good luck to Noah on Wednesday and the following days, and good luck to your courageous little family....we continue to think and pray for Noah and your family....

Anonymous said...

Hi Crystal,

It was so awesome meeting you all last night! Dax and I had such a good time getting to know you and it was amazing to see Noah doing so well! We will be covering you in prayer for his surgery on Friday. Please let me know if you need anything!! :)

-Lauren

p.s. here is our little blog we were telling you about:
http://www.thehansenbunch.wordpress.com

Jessica said...

Crystal I would love to bring you guys a meal if you could just end me backa message and let me know how to go about that I would love to do that for you guys! My rayrs are with you guys!
much love, Jessica Neagle