Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jealous...I thought so!

So I'm not sure how many of you are twilight fans? I have read all the books and totally love them. One of the home care companies that Jeff is associated with at work hosts these premieres for their employees. A few months ago, we got to go see Harry Potter and the half blood prince, the day before it came out in theaters. The have games, drawings, and pictures. We had a blast, and are signing up to go see New Moon a day before anyone else gets to see it!! Wahoo!! I'm so excited. Plus it is so awesome to get a night out with my hubby! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Staci said...

So much fun. Oh and what a cute family picture.....luv the boots ;)!

HomeSweetDenver said...

this is awesome. love it!