Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Charming little Boy

This is little Noah today before school. I set him on the counter to brush his teeth and he just looked so stinking cute I had to get a few photos! Noah has really been blossoming lately. He has been so incredibly social. He loves to just hang out with everyone now. (For a long time he was very into his toys and yo gabba gabba (his favorite TV show)) It is so nice now that he will find me wherever I am in the house to come say hi and see what I am doing! I love it!!! It is so wonderful to see him grow up. I feel so blessed, because I have gotten to savor much more time in all stages with Noah than most children. It's much harder for me to see Ava become so independent because I feel like it happened too fast, but with Noah I have had every stage so much longer, and got to get more saturated in the moments. I am one blessed woman:)

Oh and by the way is Noah's coat the cutest thing you have ever seen. Its a wool pea coat completely lined from gymboree....I found it tucked under a bunch of clothes at the outlet store in park city this summer. It was normally $55...I got it for $6. It will last him at least 2 years! The only bad thing is it's dry clean only...oh well for $6 I figure I can deal with it!

2 comments:

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

What a cutie! Love the coat, and especially the price...Holy Cow...don't you love those great deals and the fact that YOU found them! What a good Mom!

Lara and Shawn said...

Such a handsome little man!