Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Preschool starts tomorrow!

So today I had to work, which made it even more stressful.....but I think Noah is ready for his big day. We went and got the backpack, and of course I personalized it. When we went for orientation, they gave me a packet, and all the paperwork is filled out. They also gave us a little paper star that they wanted us to decorate with a picture. I had a lot of other things to do, so I put Jeff in charge of that. Thinking he would probably do what any other parent would do, put a picture and color the edges. Well boy was I wrong...
Before bath time (this picture melts my heart)
I found my cute little husband at my scrapbook table, things spread all over, with the most amazing preschool star ever made! He even made a pinwheel on it, that spins and tells the viewer all the great qualities our little three year old has.

I sure do love this guy. What an amazing daddy!

This picture is from earlier today, while I was at work, and daddy decided to feel Ava some chocolate pudding. (which she has never had before, I told he gets to take care of her if she gets a tummy ache)
All that pudding wore her out
Noah getting his school haircut.

All these pictures are from my camera phone, so not the greatest quality. Tomorrow I will update on the first day!!!! My best friend is coming with me so I can take pictures and she can video. Wish us luck!

No comments: