Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Weekly Walmart Run

Yep we have to go to walmart every week. Usually it's just for wipes, formula and diapers.

That was what was on our list today, and Ava was reading it for me making sure I didn't forget her milk! Here is Noah in his new glasses. His prescription went up yet again. I think I may have already posted it, but his eyes are now worse than 20/2200. Poor guy. I decided to spend the money and get a pair by fisher price instead of a cheap knockoff brand, and they fit him better than ANY of the 5 other pairs we have had. They only make children's frames, the they are like custom made for him. The nose piece goes all the way around his nose, so it wont slide. Plus his nose is so little, the little pads just weren't cutting it. He seems to really like them. Hopefully he will learn to keep these ones on.
Noah starts preschool on Monday!! I am so excited, we had his orientation yesterday, and he didn't want to leave. He wanted Jeff to help him walk around the whole room several times, and then he kept trying to crawl into the other kids laps. He keeps saying "Hi there" and "heyyyo" It was adorable. Since I don't have a camera, I will try to take some pictures of his first day with me cell phone camera.
Crystal

No comments: