Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Our wonderful christmas!















Hi everyone! Hope you holiday season was as wonderful as ours was. We celebrated our christmas day on christmas eve, because my mom had to work, and then on christmas day, Noah went and spent a few hours with grandpa, while Jeff, Ava and I went with our good friends Jen and Jefferson to see p.s. i love you. It was a really cute movie. Noah really loved opening his presents this year, he is finally old enough to start getting excited, and It is so fun to watch!! We hope you all have a happy new year!

Crystal









1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey crys,
I love the new pics very cute!!!I hope you had a wonderful christmas!! I have one of these blog pages but I have no idea how to add friends or anything....maybe you do any way it is http://neagle5.blogspot.com/!! Love ya,
Jess