Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Friday, May 14, 2010

missed nap time...

My kids are "baby wise babies" So naps to them are like eating, or breathing. Same time everyday, we maybe miss one a month, although in the summer things get a little harder. Today the kids and I went to see daddy at lunchtime, right during nap time. Noah actually does really well, he is almost 5 so he usually just goes to bed at 7 instead of 730-800 and then sleeps in a little more in the morning....Ava on the other hand, needs her nap. Here she is asleep on the carpet. I know lots of kids fall asleep weird places, but not my kids, it cracks me up! As I was taking pictures of Ava, Noah said in his sweet voice "take a picture of me mommy"!



1 comment:

... said...

I know what you mean. My boy is a baby wise too so the picture cracked me up!