Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Friday, January 15, 2010

chuck e cheese

While I was cleaning out my "junk drawer" i saw this coupon I had saved for chuck e cheese, I said to Jeff "do you want to go here tonight"... he game me a funny look and said no, so I said OK and then started mumbling something about how I thought the kids might have fun...then he said "oh take them" LOL he seriously thought I meant just me and him go!!! My husband is totally awesome.

We had so much fun!!! Brad met us there, and Noah walked around in his walker the entire time. He felt like a big boy, and you could tell, he wanted to be Mr independent. He even yelled at me to "leg go" of his walker so he could go where he wanted...OK well soorrryy Mr big boy ha! Ava totally loved it too! She got hit on by another 2 year old when he decided to put his arm around her! What a night.











No comments: