Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Monday, June 11, 2007

IT"S A GIRL!!


Wow God is so so so good. Knowing this would be our last pregnancy, Jeff and I secretely hoped for a girl, and we got her! She was very stubborn and would not show us between her legs, but finally she uncrossed them for a few seconds, and he were right there to take the picture.
For some ther good news....I have been having contractions lately, that I thought for sure were going to shorten my cervix, but I went and got my cervix measured today, and it is still the same length. I started my progesterone shots today also, which should help keep me from contracting. I am on pretty much 90% bed rest, but it's worth it to keep this baby in.
Thank you for you prayers!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so amazing that your having a girl it will be so much fun and getting them dressed up is wonderful! I am keeping you in my prayers and I hope all goes well with this pregancie and she stays put until she is healthy enough to come anf greet this world I love you a ton!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Guys! How exciting. Do you have a name picked out yet? Crystal, I am so glad to hear you are getting the shots. I hope they do the trick. Take care of yourself and that little girl, and boy of course.
Amber

The Hill Family said...

congratulations!!! Thanks for keeping us posted on your blog - I will put you on our church's prayer list out here...

Sarah said...

A boy and now a girl, how perfect since this is your last pregnancy! You're right, God is SO good! We'll be praying for you for sure my friend. Hope to see you in a couple weeks...IF Amber has had Milo by then that is. Can you believe she is 38 weeks now!?!
Love, Sarah

Anne Marie Criswell said...

How wonderful!!! I've wondered how Noah was doing and found your site through Sara's. My husband and I were in your bible study at S.E. for a short time. We last spoke to you when Sarah and Travis were in town for the the Beth Moore conference. We had lunch at Rumbi. Not sure if you remember us, but wanted to post anyway to say congratulations. Loved seeing pictures of Noah. He looks so good!