Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Utah Art Show

My Biological Father is in town (I never know how to say that, without it sounding weird and cold) Anyway he is in town also for Noah's surgery, and him and I took the kids to the art show, thanks to my sweet friend Alyssa who gave us tickets. ( Thank you sweetie, it's so nice to have friends who really care about your family and love your kids!) Well, needless to say the kids had a blast!

Here is Noah listening to some bands, he was dancing so hard I was afraid he was going to fall over... Ava and Rock dancing with every step they took!
This one's for my bad a?@ husband (well he wishes!)
Painting on the wall, this was their favorite part, notice the paint on Noah's head!!
This was incredible for Noah, he normally doesn't just sit and focus on something, but he did awesome. It took some coaxing at first, but then he went wild (he has some texture issues the paint on his hand usually scares him, but he did great)
Ava is so much like me, she is so creative. She loved it right away!

1 comment:

Siobhan said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable!!! These pics are amazing!!! Dad seems to be having a wonderful time :) I soooo wish we could have came :(