Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lake Powell 2009

Lake Powell is a tradition that my family has done for years and years. I look foreword to it every year. This year Jeff's mom got to come with is, she is in town for Noah's Surgery.

Here we are at the Moqui cave....Noah giving a little grin Ava's new silly face, I love how she posed on the rocks...
Me being me, this game was really fun, but I always get too competitive.
She is not fond of boys sweeping her off her feet:) (yeah for daddy)
My mom and Dad with Ava and their girly...a hem... I mean manly dog!
My hunk
My sister and her fiance
Little Diva, she hated her feet getting sandy. I swear we spent more time rinsing her feet off then doing anything else!
On her throne
My little sister on her 17th birthday (she always celebrates it at powell)
deep thinker

Riding on the boatMy little monkey
Being a Diva....I think she is crying cause the water hit her legs
Grandma Pam walking with Ava
Daddy walking with Noah
I love this picture

supermodel shot!

All in all we had a great trip, of course everything is double the work, but a few times Jeff and I were able to get away and play. Noah aka. our little fish, loved the water, and cried when he had to get out, and Ava liked sitting in everyones laps and munching on snacks. I love the wave runners, and riding really fast on the boat, and Jeff just loves everything. I can't wait for next year.

No comments: