Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Our 6th Anniversary!

On January 9th, Jeff and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. I would love to say time flies, but I honestly feel like I have been with Jeff forever. In a great way. I have found my soul mate, we have outlasted all the statistics of couples with disabled children. Our marriage is the strongest it has ever been, and Jeff and I are so excited to see what the next 6 years hold! Jeff's mom was in town so we went on a 5 hour date!!! That is very very rare, since we have two children. We did a little shopping for some new work clothes for Jeff, went and saw "the curious case of Benjamin button" and then went to an Irish rest rant with a fireplace! It was so nice and relaxing.

Me and Ava snuggling before mommy leaves for the night.
Daddy snuggling with little Noah!




1 comment:

Racin' Jason said...

Way to go on a 5 hr date! Say hi to Jeff for me. When are your folks coming out to MN for a visit? We would love to have you stay at our house. All the pictures are so much fun to look at, children are such a blessing. Take care and call me sometime Jeff!!! Your Bro, Jason