Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Annual Coonradt Christmas Party!

We have a Christmas party at my grandparents house every year, and this year was so fun, we always sing Christmas songs, with my grandpa playing the guitar, we were all entertained by Ava dancing the entire way through the songs! Noah just wanted to crawl around, get up in every ones faces, and say "HI" in his little cute voice.
Ava reading with grandma Arlene
HI Daddy
Noah loves this sweater, it still fits him from last year. He keeps pointing to it and saying "wayndeer"


Noah has really been liking my Dad latelyNoah watching Grandpa play christmas songs
me and my buddy
what a doll
Jasa and her boyfriend ZaneAva with my sister Maddy
My little princess in her Gap .25 cent yard sale find
my cute parents (my dads mouth was full)
Ava with great grandpa (my moms dad)

No comments: