Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Saint Georget Trip!! (just the two of us)





Jeff and I went to Saint George this past weekend, all by ourselves, it was AMAZING. It was the first time we have ever left Ava overnight, and I thought I would be a wreck, but I wasn't at all. I have to say it was so much easier leaving Ava then it was leaving Noah. Maybe because she is so healthy, or maybe because it's easier the second time around.
I didn't take many pictures. We just had to much fun to worry about a camera, so we got a few shots of us driving and one when we got home. The weekend was for my birthday/getting Jeff's motorcycle. I call his motorcycle the junk pile, but it's project, and I'm supportive. Ill post pictures when he finishes it. My man can do it!
We talked without interruption's, reminisced about life while we were dating, turned our music up really loud, ate candy! We went to the outlet malls, a movie, went to dinner, watched TV late at night, and even slept in separate beds (I know that sounds bad, but we wanted a really really good night sleep, since we rarely do!) Jeff said he woke up and I was completely sprawled out, across the whole bed! We snuggled a lot, which is what I miss so much with kids crawling everywhere:) We went to breakfast at a little mom and pops place that is a don't miss, with some of Jeff's friends from school. Then headed home. It was a little too fast, I would have liked to have stayed 2 nights, but once we got home and scooped up our little munchkins, I was glad to be home. (Hopefully we can do it again on our anniversary in January.)

No comments: