Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Monday, September 22, 2008

My Birthday at the Zoo.

Noah being adorable.
Noah asleep on daddy after the bird show.


Me and little missy
baby giraffe
being silly
Jeff with elephant skull



Still asleep
So stinkin cute
Jeff being a butt head
This little monkey loved me
ava finally in bed, cuddled right up to her bunny (she cant sleep unless its in her arms)
Yesterday it was beautiful, so we went to the zoo for my birthday. I turned 26, but I swear I feel like it should have been 36! The kids had a lot of fun. Ava loved the bird show (so we saw it twice) and Noah loved the train ride. I loved the monkeys, they are always my favorite. Later that night we went to dinner with some close friends and family, at Mimi's Cafe.

1 comment:

Mama C said...

Your family is so cute! I love reading your blog and catching up on what's happening in your lives! I continue holding you up in my prayers. Love you!