Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Ive been tagged

I have been tagged.....

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG ABC's of you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog

.A- Attached or single: VERYAttached!
B- Best Friend: Jeffy and Jen
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D-Day: Saturday and Sunday, We get to all be together as a family
E- Essential Item: mascara and chapstick and perfume
F- Favorite Color: Red pink and black
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Worms
H-Home town: Herriman, Utah
I- Indulgences: chocolate, diet dr pepper
J- January or July?: Both, January because of my anniversary, and July because it's Noahs birthday
K-Kids: 2 adorable munchkins
L-Life is incomplete without: My Family
M- Marriage Date: January 9th 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 2
O- Oranges or Apples: I love both1
P- Phobias or Fears: boths...spiders, insects, loss of a child, faliure, GERMS and dirt!
Q- Quote: It is what it is!!!
R- Reason To Smile: My children give me a reason to smile EVERY day!
S- Season: I really enjoy all four for different reasons
T- Tag Three: Jen (sorry I only have one to tag)
U- Unknown fact about me: Im the luckiest woman in the world
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat.
W- Worst Habit: Picking my childrens bugers
X- rays or Ultrasounds:Ultrasounds if it means a new little baby
Y-Your favorite food: I just love food
Z: Zodiac Sign: Virgo

No comments: