Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

a few more tips...

I just wanted to show you the fruits of my labor...or rather lack of labor. I have totally neglected my garden, but it's so sweet it keeps on giving! So I wanted to give you a glimpse into my stock up spaces.

One picure shows are toiletries I stock up on...I no longer pay for toothpaste or toothbrushes...You can almost always get these for free about once every three months. The deoderaunt...I usually don't pay more than .25 cents for those...however I have so many because they were free, so needless to say I won't have to buy Jeff any for a year or so. The razors, I pay no more thatn $1 to $2 for those. These retail for about $8 to $10 so I stock up when I can. Shaving cream is almost always .50 or less (before I begain couponing I never used this because It was a "luxury item" for me, not anymore!) I get most of our body wash for $1 or less and these are nice top of the line brands...not the cheap stuff.

Kids stuff I ALWAYS stock up on...even if I don't need it at the stage of my kids life...we rarely use diaper rash cream, but I buy it for next to nothing and always throw that and a box of wipes (for .50) in a shower gift. Diapers I can usually find for about $4.00 per pack and stock up when I can.

So there are a few tips, hope they help!



1 comment:

Macdonalds said...

I need to go shopping with you! That is amazing.