Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

long time no update

I wish I had more time to update lately...I really miss blogging. I have been so incredibly busy. I am planning a Disneyland trip with me and my old man hubby!!!! He is turning the big 30 on the 4th, so I have been planning a surprise trip for just the two of us (well it was a surprise, I had kept it a surprise for about 2 months, I even talked to his boss without him knowing) but then one night he saw me trying a new dress on I had just got on clearance and said "wow crys I really like that" to that I was so giddy I replied "good I'm taking it on our trip" oh shoot I stopped dead in my tracks, but he had heard, he got a big grin and said what trip? Well then i spilled the beans. Oh well what do you do? He has never been to Disneyland, and it is within driving distance, I think he will love it! We are also going to go to the beach, I'm so excited I cant stand it!!! We haven't gone a trip without the kids since Noah was born, so 4 1/2 years ago. I'm nervous to go, but I know getting away just the two of us is vital for our relationship. I cant wait to just spoil and love on my hubby:) It makes me want to buy all new panties!! LOL TMI maybe?

Well here are a few pics from the week...

I'm growing out Ava's hair, but it's not quite long enough to stay in a ponytail, so I did 4 in her hair, and Nana said she looked like aunt Jemimah! It was cute!

Jeffy went snowboarding with his brother and like 2 feet of fresh powder, he had a blast...u can see videos of that on his brothers face book page.

I have been making my 'famous' homemade choc cake (well it's famous in my family) for Jeff and Brads birthday. I even made a raspberry filling for it. Unfortunately the fondant I made to decorate it was really soft and it's not that pretty (Ill post pics of that after his party).

When I'm busy the kids usually sit on the couch and watch Dora, Backyardigans, or Sesame Street. Here they are snuggling w a blanket!




1 comment:

SandGs Mom said...

I love it. And definitely, you should get some new panties!! Have a great time! What a wonderful surprise.