Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ava Time!

My little girl is so special....She really has a strong spirit. She handles so much at her little age. I really feel guilty that she gets put second alot. I have wanted to do something really special for her for a while, and I got a coupon in the mail for a free class at the little gym. Ava loved it. I haven't seen her that excited for a long time. I'm not sure If I will keep going there, because it was really pricey, but I have decided I need to take her somewhere special just me and her a few times a month!
She really didn't like being on the parachute, but this was the only time she cried!





I sure do love you little princess. You are such a strong independent little lady!

3 comments:

Mama C said...

How wonderful that you could have that special mother/daughter time with Ava! You are such an awesome momma, Crystal! Your family is always in my thoughts and prayers!

Mama C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HomeSweetDenver said...

Ava is so sweet and loves you so much!! It's so great to see her having fun!