Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Post Op

So the surgery was a success...well we think so. The scans all showed that it looks ok, but now that he is home (we got home last night) he is throwing up everything. The moment it hits his stomach, he can't hold it. (which is a sign of something being wrong with the pump) So as for now we are home...I talked to the neurosurgeon today and he said to watch Noah for a few hours and if he keep throwing up to bring him back in and they will admit him and see what's up. I am super tired, and don't have time to write more or download pictures, just please pray for our little guy.

Ava is at Jen's house again today, and she is very angry with Jeff and I. She keeps throwing things at Noah, and being mean to him, because she can't figure out why he is getting so much attention, and why she is getting shipped off everywhere. Poor thing, it hurts me to see her so unsettled. Thank the Lord for Jen, Ava is quite a handful. Ill update more as we know more.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

love to you sweet sister, I've been reading all your posts along the way and my heart breaks for you guys as you walk this road. But you are also so brave and optimistic and your faith shines through in your writing! Noah is such a gift, beautiful in every way, and you are the perfect mother for him, never doubt that for a minute!
xoxoxo

Jessica said...

Crystal,
My prayers are with you and you family! I hope every thing works out and little Noah can feel lots better real soon! If you Need ANYTHING please let me know I would love to help you in any way I can!
Lots of love, Jessica