Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Jeff's Job

So we just found out today that the company Jeff works for just lost 2 of their facilities....which means we need to find a new job. Of course I am a little worried.

When we were looking for a job in May we had our choice of companies, I think that is still the same, but we just help figuring out where to go. Of course insurance (mainly for Noah) is one of our top priorities....we need to make sure that we do not have a lapse of coverage between jobs.

One great thing we just found out is that we do not have to pay back our sign on bonus (I was pretty sure we wouldn't but you never know) So we will still have Jeff's paid for car!

In a way we are excited for a new job opportunity. Jeff and I have been talking about his current work situation, and even though he likes the company, we kinda have been wanting a change at the same time. So I think this may be a blessing in disguise.

We will let you know what happens as things unfold.

1 comment:

Janene said...

Wow. That is crazy! I will be praying for you guys.

I hope Noah is doing well in Preschool :)