Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Noahs third b-day party!

Hi guys, we had Noah's birthday party last night. I decided to keep it pretty small because I have a math final on tuesday, and a lot of other stuff on my plate. We had mostly family and a few of our friends from our neighborhood. We had a pool party at my parents (the same thing we have done every year) but swimming in Noah's favorite thing, and it is so good for his little muscles. There wasen't really a theme this year, his invitations were cars, and his cake is a dinosaur. But......I did make the kids match, so when I scrapbook it will look great! The decorations for the party were left over from the ones I got for Maddy's 16th birthday, so that made it really easy!!
Jeff hate's this smile, but I love it!
Just us being us :)


Our sweet little princess
The birthday boy

Ava "who the heck are you, your scaring me"


Noah taste testing
We sang happy birthday to Noah and then cheered at the end, that sent him over the edge, he did not like all the clapping oops

it's ok brother

everythings better with daddy here
Ava's turn, she had cake and ice cream for the first time! (believe me we are paying for that decision today, she has a aweful tummy ache)









My best friend!


Noah and "YaYa" his favorite playtoy!

Ava and daddy playing



Noah, Gabriel and Noah's new scooter
boys and their toys:)
Melt my heart picture (they grow up too fast)


1 comment:

The Hill Family said...

those photos are so cute! And that's a great idea for a cake!! I'll have to remember that one for future parties! Also, I love your new background!! I can't believe how much your kiddos are growing!