Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Cell Phone Pictures

Jeff and I got new cell phones, and were transfering about 100 pictures to our computer, and some were so cute, I had to post them. There random and not in order, but its funny the things you catch on cell phone cameras, different from other pictures, Enjoy!

Noah and Ava sharing chair at Jcpenny

Feeling dumb in my huge glasses Jeff bought me
Noah hated it, he kept trying to lick it off, and crying
Ava's tattoo
Playing at breakfast time

One of my favorites ever
Noah at kindermusic(were still working on him not crawling on top of the other children)hehe

Jeff exhausted after one of Noah's many surgeries
Noah playing at doctors

Noah giving the bird!
Cold winter months
My little bath boy in the sink


Prego with Ava, Jen and Erson's rehearsal dinner
22 weeks prego with Ava me and my sister
Jeff's first tattoo

Kids in double stroller, (ava had no hair hehe)

Date night with Noah and daddy bowling
Noah in cool shades showing me his mean face

20 wks prego with Noah
Showing my skills at brighton, well jeff thought i looked cute:)
Noah eating chocolate lava cake at chilis!
Little red riding hood
Daddy fell hard and fast for her
New little girl:)
Noah playing with toys in diaper!

Noah waiting for surgery at primarys

No comments: