Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Trip with Ava to the George Washington forest.

Jeff and I came to this place on my first trip to VA when we came out for our engagement party. It was the most romantic place I had ever been in my life. It is breathtaking, and It was one place I wanted to go on this trip. I had planned on taking both the kids, but they day we planned to go, Noah wasen't himself, and so I put him down for nap and he crashed, so just Jeff, Ava and I went. It was the perfect weather so beautiful. Next time we go I want to take a blanket and just fall asleep to the sound of the stream and the birds chirping.












Leaving :(

2 comments:

Janene said...

It looks beautiful there and so green. Cute pictures of you guys and Ava

connie said...

I love how green things are around this part of the country, this is one thing I will miss...
Connie
GBU