Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Princess Pictures (prince pictures comming soon)






For those of you who don't know, I LOVE taking pictures of my children. I just love photography. Well a few weeks before I had Ava, Me, and Jeff's mom went to a yard sale (some of my favorite past times) I found this amazing dress. She has older kids, and was given this dress by her husbands boss. She said her daughter only wore it once, because it wasn't really her style....It certainly was my style. I love antique. I knew I would have a blast taking pictures of my little girl in this. So yesterday Ava was in a really good mood, and I slipped it on her, and got all these great shots.


Of course I had to take a cute picture of how relieved she was to get it off!
Jeff's mom also gave me a cute sailor suit I will get some great pictures of Noah in soon!
Crystal

2 comments:

Nick, Hallie, Boston, and Berkley said...

Crystal,
So I haven't bloged anything on my blog for over two months now but I decided that I would quickly get on some others and see whats new. So I got on yours and Ava is absolutley adorable! I love that outfit! I was going to ask where you got it but I read on. I can't believe you found that. It is darling. Also, I can't remember what you told me you use to stick the bows on in Ava's hair the day you came into Silverado. I'm about to have my baby girl any day now and I want to put the cute little bows in her hair. I'm a little out of the loop with girls so if you have any advice, please let me know. Do you know a good place to get the little bows? They are harder to find than the other cute bows and headbands. My mom has made a few but I was wondering if there is a place to get them.
I know there has been some problems getting onto my blog to post, so If you have time, just put it on yours and I'll keep checking to see if you have gotten this. Hope everything is going well your family and that Jeff likes his new fieldwork. Thanks Crystal

Hallie
http://nickhalbost.blogspot.com/

Nick, Hallie, Boston, and Berkley said...

Or you can email me at hallien24@yahoo.com Whatever is the best for you.