Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

A house full of sickos!

You are my funnest toy SisterHi ho, Hi ho, it's off to bed I go!

Me and my beautiful sisters
Me, Ava, Jasa, Nana, Maddy, Mom and Noah
Me, Nana and Mom
Noah: Sister you do it like this Ava:Wow you sure are smart
so many buttons, so little time...
cute little behind!


I think I love you!

Come on sis can you keep up?


So I have a lot of pictures, because we have been cooped up in our house. Ava has an ear infection and a virus, she hasen't been eating well because she can't breathe out of her nose, poor little girl. I have a sinus infection, Noah has been sick, but seems to be getting over it, although he is having problems eating, and holding his head alot, (hopefully it's not the shunt) Nana has been sick, and had to take a week off of work because she completely lost her voice. Jeff got some stomach bug last weekend, and I have never seen him that sick, He threw up more than I ever knew anyone could. Jeff said 2 nights ago, he found me in the hallway sleeping, half naked and as cold as a popsicle. I remember laying down after Ava kept waking up everyhour, but I thought I laid on the couch, so I didn't have to walk as far to feed her. I was so tired that I guess I dreamed that I laid down on the couch, Jeff got me in bed, and put our electric blanked on high! What a week.
We got out of the house last night. It was my mom's 25th birthday *wink* We went to outback and got some great pictures. I love my family!

I also had an ultrasound today on a lump I had near my c section incision, it's really painful, but I won't get the results until monday, Ill let you know.

1 comment:

Janene said...

I'm sorry to hear you've all been sick! I hope you all feel better soon.

I love your hair by the way.