Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Monday, February 11, 2008

Feels like spring is comming!

My little princess practicing her ballet before church

Look at those chubby legs!



Bedhead :0 Love it!
Eating breakfast while giggling!


Today is beautiful!!! It's like 50 degrees. I put Noah and Ava down for their naps, and I went outside and cleaned out my car, cleaned up in the garage, swept the sidewalks, wow it was great. Everytime we have a day like this in the winter, I feel like a new person, so refreshed! Thank you Lord, what a blessing.

ps. more snow is comming on wed:(
Well Im going to open the windows and air out the house today, Ive got the spring cleaning bug.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

All the pics are so incredibly cute!!! Theya re the cutest kids!!! I so have the spring cleaning bug too I love it I am always so hankful for days like this ...winter depresses me! So does Noah go to the jordan valley school? that is were Caleb used to go they are really awesome!!

Lindsey and RC Reynolds said...

So So cute! I can't decide who she looks like but she is beyond beautiful! And Noah is quite the handsome young man! Good work girl! Love ya,
Linds