Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

GETTING SO BIG!


Hi everyone!

So since I last updated, we had our first Kindermusik class, and It was wonderful!!! Noah had such a blast...he never even cried. Oh but he sure did giggle! They pay a lot of attention to each child that is there, and Noah loves one on one attention. Then sing a hello song, where the child gets to pick what the children do to say hello to Noah, he couldn't pick, so we picked rocking, so all the kids rocked and sang the hello song to Noah. There was story time, and Noah sat like a big kid on the blanket with all the other children. Noah got to play with bells at singing time, and we are learning lots of sign language in the class, which we have also been working on at home, and so far Noah has picked up the sign for more, and bath!! Noah loves his bath's it's kinda funny, because he does the bath sign a few times a day, so to show him that he is telling me that he wants a bath, we get in every time he does it! I think he is learning how to work his mommy.


Last night we went to Outback steakhouse for my mom's birthday, and Noah ate salmon for the first time, and he loved it. I couldn't believe how much he ate, he had mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, broccoli, salad, steak, bread, and cake and ice cream....he ate all that and still wanted a bottle when we got home, we have one good eater on our hands!


The most important and EXCITING thing to report, is that Noah is army crawling!!! Finally he is becoming more mobile. He can scoot all the way from one wall to the other....he picked up on it fast, and he is quick! He is wanting to stand against things all the time too. He is showing us that he really wants Independence. When we try to help him with something, he looks at us and pushes our hand away! He is growing up right before our eyes!! It's exciting but also a little sad, I miss my little munchkin just snuggling with me whenever I wanted.....well he is way to busy for that anymore....no more time for this mushy stuff, he places to go and things to do....move over mom! Well that is all for now, I will try to take a few pictures at kindermusik to let you all See what it's like.


Love you allCrystal







standing all by myself!



mommy and daddy being silly on their anniversary





Posted by Crystal at 11:45 AM
mommy and daddy love each other very much!
0 comments: eating in my highchair



wow too much to choose from




arent I a babe in my new glasses?



yummy doggy kisses.....this one is for grandma pam!




No comments: