Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Friday, June 10, 2011

A practical princess dress

Ever since my daughter turned 3 she has become very independent.  She loves princesses and wears princess dresses 75% of the time.  She has a lot of them.  Her Grandma Pam sends them to her, and i have found some at yard sales.  The only problem is that they are not really everyday dresses so she ends up throwing a fit when i need to get her dressed to go somewhere.  I put a sun dress on her and she says "it's too short and doesn't twirl enough" so I remembered that last year I made her this dress from clearance walmart fabric, I think I spent $2 for it.  I told her to come here I have a surprise for her.  When I showed her the dress she jumped for joy and said it was "just perfect and spins alot like a real princess"!  Wahoo, now I just need to make 5 more of them!  She told me that she wanted me to take pictures of her dancing outside in the dress....so for your entertainment here is Princess Ava!






2 comments:

Mama C said...

Such a pretty little girl! .... A true princess!

Schroeder's in a NUT SHELL! said...

She is so adorable! Love that dress....very cleaver to come up with a cute sundress to replace the princess dress...good job...