Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Kindergarten Graduation

This was a REALLY hard day for Momma.  During the cute little program,  I had small tears and sniffles, when the slide show came on and I got to see Noah doing so many awesome things, things I never thought he would do, I had a few more tears...but after I put him in his wheelchair and started walking him down the ramp, with my sweet family following right behind, humming songs from the recent slide show, I had a melt down.  I cried harder than I have in a long time.  I cried thinking this is the last time I we will step foot in this school, this is the last time that I can call my little man a kindergartner...this is the last time I can feel like he is a little boy.  Now things really start...after a short precious summer, he will be going to school all day, like the same hours as a full time job.  It makes me ill just thinking about it :(   As bad as you don't want them too, they grow up.  They get bigger and more independent, it happens right under your nose, you don't realize it,  until you have a kindergarten graduation and then it becomes real to you!





 Noah and my favorite teacher so far...Ms Becky
sniff sniff

No comments: