Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Ring in 2010!!

We had such a wonderful time last night!!! We celebrated the new year with great friends, fun and of course food! I had to show these because they were such a hit and super easy to do!

All you need is sucker sticks, chocolate, marshmellows and graham crackers.

Pop mellow on the stick, roll it in melted chocolate, (I used dove milk chocolate) then roll that in crushed graham crackers. Oh by the way, my hubby even made these!!Our sweet Noah! (the kids went to bed at about 9, which if you know me was super late, but of course they still got up at the crack of dawn, what is up with that?)Our little Ava dressed up as usual, and Noah with Daddy!The gals, Alyssa, Jen, me, Amber and Mikayl (my sister came too but left early)Alyssa the dog lover;)The guys Jeff, Nick, Matt, Nolan and Jace Hope ya'll had a great new years eve too!!!

1 comment:

HomeSweetDenver said...

I am the dog lover! I'm sure Daisy is missing me already. We had so much fun with you guys! what a great way to bring in 2010!