Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

a warm day out

This was our halloween, we took the kids to wheeler farm! We don't trick or treat....I'm not sure we ever will, I don't really like the idea of halloween, so we do harvest instead, it's not near as scary, and Ava appreciates that! We got to pet the animals, feed the ducks, and go on a hay ride! I love the photo below, both the kids were mesmerized the entire ride!
They loved playing with the dried leaves and sticks that were everywhere...How I miss the days when I was that amused and excited with dried leaves and sticks!

We took 6 shots of this, and it's sad ,but this was the best one!
Noah was being so independent, he was walking all along the fence line...but right after I took this picture, he fell backwards and hit his head on a rock...we left shortly after that, he was not happy, poor guy. He gets so excited to be a big boy, but then he always ends up getting hurt, it kills me to see him fall so much. I don't want to discourage him from being independent, yet I hate seeing him get hurt. It's a catch 22 all the time
Precious

No comments: