Friends raising money to help Noah afford therapy and adaptive equipment.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Way back Wednesday on Thursday...again

Hey friends...So around my house we have had just about every illness you can think of.  But things are much better now! 

My way back Wednesday is Hawaii 2005!  This is the only time Jeff and I have ever been but it is by far our favorite vacation we have EVER been on!  We always reminisce about this trip...we shared a condo with my family, and Jeff and I slept in the spare room with my little sissy (then only 12 years old) she slept on the floor and we still giggle about her snoring!  We slept with the sliding door open and we listened to the waves all night.  Ahhh Looking at these picture and writing this post just make me feel relaxed...I wish i was there right now!

This is part one of maybe 2 or 3 way back Wednesdays, because I took hundreds of pictures.  I was 20 weeks pregnant with our little Noah...I had no idea that 4 short weeks later he would be born. 
 My mom and dad...
 Me and my sisters Jasa and Maddy
 I love this one, me and my little Noah

 My sweet Nana and sister
 My Nana and sisters

This was just our first day on the island of Kauai...It was incredible!!! 

No comments: